If I no longer want your service and call to cancel I should not have to argue with the rep on the phone; just cancel the *** service.I was cancelling for horrible service, and I was trying to be nice and just say "cancel," but the rep wanted to argue about it.

REALLY! I SEE SHE EXCELLED AT THE "CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING!" Yeah that attitude will really make me want to stay with the company. Give her a raise. DO NOT BULLY ME I DON'T LIKE IT!

So I told her about the miss pick up and she wants to tell me she only see's one complaint (there were a total of 3 in less than 12mo for non-pick up), but does it matter how many your drives failed to pick up. How is it they can keep up with how many times I complained (which was wrong) but they can't pick up the trash. IS IT ME! Maybe if they focus on picking up the trash they wouldn't have to keep track of the number of times I have called to comnplain.

Then she says you can cancel, but your contract has not be fulfilled and you will have to pay the balance, and then there is a $20 fee for cancelling. Hmm...so when my contact is up, I'm no longer obligated, but if I don't stay with your service you are going to charge me $20 for cancelling. LMBO! GOOD LUCK COLLECTING!

LOL! HEY, PICK UP THAT $20 WITH THE TRASH YOU KEEP FORGETTING! I'll tape the check to the can.

LMBO!REALLY!

Had an Experience with American Disposal Services?

Comments

Etruscan1

If anyone is interested in pursuing a class action suit, I am definitely on board!

alot of complaints frm Ga.The company is lousy, they misrepresent themselves.

I have just filed a complaint wth BBB.wth all the problems need to get a class action suit against them and run thier buisness out of the south.

You'd think the service would get better after my complaint.This week I came home to find my trash can emptied but left in the middle of my drive way.

REALLY! So now I have to swerve around the can to get in the garage.

I will finally be done with American disposal at the end of this month!Good riddance!

REALLY! So now I have to swerve around the can to get in the garage.