American Disposal Services - Review about Unsafe Working Environment from Doylestown, Pennsylvania
American disposal is a very horrible company to deal with, employment wise.The managers take advantage of their employees and refuse to offer help when it is needed, leaving the drivers working and driving over 15 hours a daily around people's homes with children playing.
Also employing and over looking people with failed drug tests and people that are obviously under the influence of hard drugs like heroin and alcohol.Just an unsafe work environment and that makes it an unsafe company to rely on to be driving around your homes and family
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unsafe Working Environment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Bought a 2nd bike from bikes direct, Transaction ID:88Y32224G19705401. The wheels were significantly out of true. Was told in email basically that is just the way it is. I was..."
- "Nancy seems to have a conspiracy theory about every negative post. I ordered pool paint and was told SS could match any Sherwin Williams color. Great! Paint arrived, not the..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."