2.3

I have been in Mableton GA since January 2013.American Disposal Services took over for Waste Industries during that time.

Several weeks ago they missed picking up my trash despite it being put out the night before scheduled pick-up. When I called American Disposal Services I was told they acknowledge missing the stop but would not be sending anyone out to pick up the trash. Yesterday they did not pickup my trash and stated when I called that it contained dirt. Not sure how that was determined as the trash was in a black plastic bag which was zip-tied.

Today at about 10:00am I was told a supervisor would call me back, still no return call after 3:00pm. I called and cancelled my service.

Poor customer services matches their poor service of late.Never again with this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss american disposal services residential waste collection. American Disposal Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american disposal services residential waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Disposal Services.

Had an Experience with American Disposal Services?

Comments