Additional Fees

I really don't know how this company stays in business.Probably by taking customers money and then not picking up their trash.

It's downright pathetic that I and my fiance have had to keep calling them to remind them to pick up our trash. They failed to do so for 2 weeks in a row last month. Then starting picking up again and again last week they didn't pick up again. I don't get it especially since they are right up the street.

How do you miss picking up customers trash? Is it dispatch, the drivers? Then when you call. ( as many customers have complained about in previous posts) they ask if the trash is still there, is it in their container, where is your house located?

"We will send a message to dispatch" then nothing happens. We called to cancel last Friday because our trash did not get picked up on Thursday even after calling them again. They said they would still pick up the trash (we are paid through June) and here it still sits on Monday. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone.

Horrible customer service!Horrible company!

Review about: American Disposal Services Residential Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with American Disposal Services?

Comments